What's New & FAQs
In the coming weeks, the CU*Answers Web & Mobile Development Team will be making some improvements to the user experience for It’s Me 247 Online Banking. These updates are intended to make the experience more clean and mitigate any confusion or potential misdirection for members.
- Currently, selecting the ‘forgot password’ option on the It’s Me 247 login widget directs users to the default Online Banking page, with the standard login window and information presented. We will be updating this so that new and more accurate verbiage is displayed, including a ‘click to go back’ option and a further clarification to members that a password reset will occur if they choose to proceed.
- We will be changing the user response code on password disable, in order to alert members that they can reset their password without the need to contact their credit union directly.
- Improved verbiage will be displayed in It’s Me 247 Online Banking for invalid password attempts and security questions. This is to better prevent accidental password resets (this feature, while still functioning properly, is something that we feel is currently too easy for members to select unintentionally).
- We will be relocating the PIB Link on the It’s Me 247 login widget, and modifying the HTML for Microsoft Edge, in order to better align the positioning of the text (this update will primarily be cosmetic).
- Login Widget: There were a few reports of the ‘hide my typing’ icon displayed in the security question field was missing and displaying “visibility_off” in its place. This is being caused by certain firewalls blocking the resource. In order to prevent this from happening, we are modifying that to be an embedded image.
What is a chip card?
Your chip card comes with an encrypted microchip embedded in the card. The microchip provides an enhanced layer of security to your transactions.
Why is my card being upgraded to a chip card?
Your new chip-enabled card provides an extra level of security. The embedded microchip provides unique data specific to your card and the transactions being processed. These security features make it more difficult for fraudsters to counterfeit cards.
Can I use my card for everyday transactions or at non-chip terminals?
Yes! Your chip card will also have the magnetic stripe on the back so you can continue using your card at A TMs and Point of Sale Terminals while merchants in the U.S. are transitioning to the new terminals.
Will my PIN (Personal Identification Number) change?
Yes! You will receive a new PIN mailer shortly after you receive your new chip card.
If I am currently using the CardNAV app, will I need to add my new card?
Yes! You will need to add the new card under Manage Portfolio. And we encourage you to use CardNav. CardNav allows you to control how, when and where your card is being used.
If you have any questions please call our branch at 517-484-0601 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to main navigation