Gabriels Community Credit Union is here for U! Beginning Monday, March 30, 2020, the branch office will be open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00 AM through 3:00 PM. During this difficult time, we ask for your help. Before you visit our office please call or use online services. Some transactions or questions you have can be done via phone, fax, email, online, or by using our Mobile App. Keeping everyone healthy and eliminating risk is our goal.
If you or your family have been impacted by COVID-19, and need financial support, we’re here to help. We’ve put together a Financial Relief Package to help you and your business. See more information HERE, or contact our team to find out what programs you may be eligible for.
Also, the governor has shut down all non-essential businesses. We are essential so we are here during special hours noted above if you need to visit the branch. Please call first to see if we can help you by phone. The Michigan Credit Union League has provided a video for your information.
email Corey Koone at email@example.com
email Margaret Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collections and concerns:
email Paul Lewis at email@example.com
All other inquires:
email Gabriels at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those looking for alternate ways to continue banking without coming into our branches (we’ll miss you, but we’ll see you soon!), we offer many ways for you to manage your money remotely:
- Contact our branch at 517-484-0601 for questions about your account, to apply for loans, CD renewals, etc.
- Online banking with Bill Pay, account transfers and more
- Mobile banking using the GCCU app, including remote deposit of checks
- Telephone banking for transfers, payments and more by calling 517-484-0601
- Online loan applications and payments
- And if you need cash from your Gabriels account, our conveniently located ATMs are open 24/7 and are free of charge to use
Resources for U